Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
GPA/CGPA. 3.00 (min) in Master equivalent & two 1st Divisions (GPA: 3.00 out of 5.00 in S.S.C./H.S.C./equivalent) (no 3rd Division).
Age not over 30 years as on 26.10.2011.
Computer literacy is a must.
Each selected candidate has to agree with a service bond for 04 (four) years.
Consolidated monthly salary during probation will be Tk.30,000/- p.m
Successful Management Trainee Officer will be confirmed as Officer Gr-I with allied benefits attached to the grade.
Instruction for Applicants:
1. Go to Current Opening to see available job.
2. Click on Details link to see job details.
3. From Job details page, Click on Register to apply for the post Management Trainee Officer (MTO).
4. After successful registration, Login with your email and password.
5. After login, You can edit, your resume, and able to view your resume.
6. From View Resume, Click on Print Resume to get a printable vertion of your Resume.
7. Print the resume and attach three passport size photograph mentioning Name & Applicant ID
on the overleaf and all Academic Certificates and Mark Sheet/Transcript including IT Training.
A Pay Order/Bank Draft (Non refundable) of Tk.300 (Three Hundrade) only favoring NCC Bank Limited
8. Write Pay Order/Bank Draft Number with Date and Bank’s Name in space indicated in your Resume generated from the system.
Send all documents to The Deputy Managing Director; Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Limited, Head Office, 7-8, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
by October 31, 2011