Telenor Digital is seeking a candidate for the position of Clinical Manager for its Health Project. The position exists to provide local experienced leadership and support for physicians providing a telemedicine service and to drive local efforts to improve clinical quality of the service. The Clinical Manager is a key position in achieving the operations objectives of providing an accessible, safe, effective and patient centered quality virtual health service.
As Clinical Manager, you are passionate about building a world class service. You will bring your clinical knowledge and experience to bear and provide professional and personal support to healthline doctors. Working with the Medical Director and Operations team you continuously seek ways to improve the experience and quality of the service for the benefit of millions of people.
Your Core responsibilities will be:
- Clinical line management: Local leadership for the pool of tele-health doctors; day to day provision of clinical oversight and support to the doctors handling remote consultations. Confidence in the development and implementation of locally relevant guidelines to ensure safe, timely, effective advice is given.
- Clinical risk mitigation: Oversight of policies and procedures relating to improving clinical quality. Undertake regular clinical review of remote consultations with doctors; ensuring adequate clinical supervision for out of hours shifts; working with management to identify clinical risk and execute mitigation strategies.
- Quality and process improvement: Fanatical about clinical quality, patient safety and customer experience. Will work to ensure the highest standards of service provision (esp. clinical). Identify relevant areas for improvement. Use data to inform decision and is able to analyze and interpret appropriately.
- Professional development: Contribute to the development and implementation of a continuing professional development program for the clinical staff. Infuse a culture of openness.
Your secondary job responsibilities will include
- Product development input: where you will be exposed to the product design team to contribute to innovative approaches to deliver quality tele-health services.
Qualifications and Expertise
The essentials that we will be looking for are your
- Medical degree – MBBS, MD or equivalent
- 5-10 years of local medical practice (or equivalent) in Bangladesh with broad experience in general medicine, maternal and child health, emergency medicine (or equivalent)
- Experience in clinical management for a minimum 5 years, specifically in clinical leadership position (in a hospital, clinic or health service related-NGO setting)
- good command in MS Office Suite
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- orientation towards efficiency and quality results along with a capacity to meet deadlines with accuracy
- ability to initiate and implement activities independently, as well as a good team player
Other desirables that we will be looking for are
- Advanced training or significant experience in General Practice
- Experience with medical education or clinical teaching (within clinical or university setting)
- Additional qualifications in management and/or public health
- Experience using or implementing tele-medicine services or mHealth programs
|Please fill this form and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th October 2015. Please mark the subject line with “Clinical Manager”.
To learn more about us www.proedge-asso.com