Check your smartphone model and OS version with these instructions:
Depending on your smartphone, there are 2 different ways to find your model and OS version. Follow the steps below that work on your device.BlackBerry 10 smartphones
To display your device’s Model and Model Number:
- From the home screen, tap Settings> About.
- To display your device’s OS Version:
- Tap the Categorydropdown and select OS.
All other BlackBerry smartphones
To display your Model Number and OS Version:
- From the home screen, select Options. (Note: Options may be located in the Settings)
- Click Options> Device > About Device Versions, or click Options > about.
- The Model Numberis on the first line. The OS Version is the first set of numbers on the third line.
Sync your BlackBerry smartphone with your Mac computer . Download
Easily back up, restore and manage apps: Transfer data between BlackBerry smartphones, back up and restore information manually or automatically, and add or remove applications.
Photo and video sync: Import new photos and videos captured on your device to iPhoto and sync iPhoto albums or events to your smartphone. It’s easier than ever to carry your photos and videos with you wherever you go.