PSTC is a not-for-profit non-Government organization works for population and development to improve the quality of lives of the people of Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure quality services from the center
- Ensure provision of specialized services to the clients as of where required
- Manage the neonate after delivery
- Provide neonatal and child health services at the clinic
- Conduct and supervise the EPI session and other vaccination to the child.
- Will act promptly in a team to solve any kind of complication that might arise
- Will overseas the overall referral system particularly complicated cases including keeping contact with the referral Centre
- Will give input in maintaining QOC, including IP and maintain team morale
- Ensure technical competency of all clinic staff for time to time
- Closely work with the Project Manager and other key staff for smooth running of the centre
- Organize monthly management and technical staff meeting to review the progress in reaching the contract conditions and identify potential problems and develop actions for further improvements
MBBS With post-Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Pediatric
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At least 25 year(s)
3 Years’ experience in relevant field.
- Consolidated salary.
2 festival bonus as per policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
PSTC invites applications from qualified individuals. Please email the application with CV (no more than 4 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy to Member-Secretary, Staff Selection Committee, Population Services and Training Center (PSTC), House # 93/3, Level-4, Road # 8, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 on or before 22 May 2017.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2017
Population Services and Training Center (PSTC) Address: House # 93/3 (Level-4), Road # 08, Block – C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.Web : www.pstc-bgd.orgBusiness : National NGO