PSTC is a not-for-profit non-Government organization works for population and development to improve the quality of lives of the people of Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure quality services from the center
- Ensure provision of specialized services to the clients as of where required
- Manage the neonate after delivery
- Provide neonatal and child health services at the clinic
- Conduct and supervise the EPI session and other vaccination to the child.
- Will act promptly in a team to solve any kind of complication that might arise
- Will overseas the overall referral system particularly complicated cases including keeping contact with the referral Centre
- Will give input in maintaining QOC, including IP and maintain team morale
- Ensure technical competency of all clinic staff for time to time
- Closely work with the Project Manager and other key staff for smooth running of the centre
- Organize monthly management and technical staff meeting to review the progress in reaching the contract conditions and identify potential problems and develop actions for further improvements
The USAID/Bangladesh mission website has been moved as part of the redesign of the USAID website.
Vacancy: Administrative Assistant (Floating), FSN-6 (01)
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Bangladesh is seeking applications from qualified Bangladeshi nationals for the position of Administrative Assistant (Floating) in the Executive Office (EXO).
- Candidates for employment are generally hired at the first step of the established grade of the position. In some instances, candidate may be hired at a higher step when exceptional qualifications so warrant. If there are no qualified candidates at the stated grade level, a candidate may be hired at a lower grade level.
- NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.
- BASIC FUNCTION: This position is located in the Executive Office (EXO). The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a year round Administrative Assistant providing Mission-wide support to the different offices as the need arises, and as such, perform a
- comprehensive range of procedural, administrative and secretarial functions. The primary function is to provide administrative and secretarial coverage for Administrative Assistants who are on leave. Additionally, the Floating Administrative Assistant will assist Offices/teams with occasional clerical and administrative tasks as the need arises and schedule permits. This position will also provide the administrative support requirements of the Mission`s Development Leadership Initiative. Mission-wide clerical and administrative tasks will be coordinated by EXO. The Floating Admin Assistant must be multi-talented and able to assist with a variety of administrative tasks.
Check your smartphone model and OS version with these instructions:
Depending on your smartphone, there are 2 different ways to find your model and OS version. Follow the steps below that work on your device. Read the rest of this entry »
eToolkit is an effective tool in communicating behavior change. It is a digital library that is enriched with relevant information regarding the behavior change communication of health, population and nutrition. With the cooperation of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh Knowledge Management Initiative (BKMI) has created this digital resource to provide information about health, population and nutrition.
All of the materials in this eToolkit (which include printed and audio/video materials) had been selected by the subject matter experts of Bureau of Health education (BHE), Read the rest of this entry »
- Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- Read the System Requirements.
- If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). For more information about product keys and when they are required, visit the FAQ page.
If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 but aren’t seeing the icon, this article will help you find out why, and if you can get the app.
Some possible causes are:
- If your device is or has been connected to a domain, or is managed by a system administrator, it may be blocked from the upgrade reservation. Check with your IT administrator.
- If your copy of Windows is not genuine, or if you have a Volume License copy (intended for businesses), the icon will not appear. To check this, open a Command Prompt (from the Start menu or screen, search for cmd, right-click on Command Prompt in the results and select Run as administrator), type slmgr /dli and then hit Enter. A window will appear with the channel in the Description line (Retail, OEM, or Volume), and the License Status. If your copy of Windows is not activated, refer to Knowledge Base article 950929 for more information. If you have a Volume License copy, it does not qualify for the free upgrade.