PSTC is a not-for-profit non-Government organization works for population and development to improve the quality of lives of the people of Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure quality services from the center
- Ensure provision of specialized services to the clients as of where required
- Manage the neonate after delivery
- Provide neonatal and child health services at the clinic
- Conduct and supervise the EPI session and other vaccination to the child.
- Will act promptly in a team to solve any kind of complication that might arise
- Will overseas the overall referral system particularly complicated cases including keeping contact with the referral Centre
- Will give input in maintaining QOC, including IP and maintain team morale
- Ensure technical competency of all clinic staff for time to time
- Closely work with the Project Manager and other key staff for smooth running of the centre
- Organize monthly management and technical staff meeting to review the progress in reaching the contract conditions and identify potential problems and develop actions for further improvements
The USAID/Bangladesh mission website has been moved as part of the redesign of the USAID website.
Vacancy: Administrative Assistant (Floating), FSN-6 (01)
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Bangladesh is seeking applications from qualified Bangladeshi nationals for the position of Administrative Assistant (Floating) in the Executive Office (EXO).
- Candidates for employment are generally hired at the first step of the established grade of the position. In some instances, candidate may be hired at a higher step when exceptional qualifications so warrant. If there are no qualified candidates at the stated grade level, a candidate may be hired at a lower grade level.
- NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.
- BASIC FUNCTION: This position is located in the Executive Office (EXO). The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a year round Administrative Assistant providing Mission-wide support to the different offices as the need arises, and as such, perform a
- comprehensive range of procedural, administrative and secretarial functions. The primary function is to provide administrative and secretarial coverage for Administrative Assistants who are on leave. Additionally, the Floating Administrative Assistant will assist Offices/teams with occasional clerical and administrative tasks as the need arises and schedule permits. This position will also provide the administrative support requirements of the Mission`s Development Leadership Initiative. Mission-wide clerical and administrative tasks will be coordinated by EXO. The Floating Admin Assistant must be multi-talented and able to assist with a variety of administrative tasks.
Eastern Bank Limited is a commercial bank headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was established in 1992, as a public limited company with limited liability under the bank companies act of 1991. Its share is listed in Dhaka Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange. The bank provides products and services in retail banking, corporate finance, asset management, equity brokerage, and security. It has 59 branches in Bangladesh and employs around 3000 employees.
EBL is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from female candidates. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the interview.
|1||Management Trainee||Apply Now|
|2||Senior Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking||Apply Now|
Telenor Digital is seeking a candidate for the position of Clinical Manager for its Health Project. The position exists to provide local experienced leadership and support for physicians providing a telemedicine service and to drive local efforts to improve clinical quality of the service. The Clinical Manager is a key position in achieving the operations objectives of providing an accessible, safe, effective and patient centered quality virtual health service.
As Clinical Manager, you are passionate about building a world class service. You will bring your clinical knowledge Read the rest of this entry »
FOLLOWING ARE ESSENTIAL:
- Good English Language Skills
- At least five years previous experience in programming and developing software
- A Masters’ Degree in Computer Science
Manager- Monitoring and Evaluation (NARRI Consortium: DIPECHO VIII)
|Location of posting||:||Dhaka (with extensive field visit)|
|Types of contract||:||Contractual position|
|Number of position||:||1 (one)|
Job summary Read the rest of this entry »