PSTC is a not-for-profit non-Government organization works for population and development to improve the quality of lives of the people of Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure quality services from the center
- Ensure provision of specialized services to the clients as of where required
- Manage the neonate after delivery
- Provide neonatal and child health services at the clinic
- Conduct and supervise the EPI session and other vaccination to the child.
- Will act promptly in a team to solve any kind of complication that might arise
- Will overseas the overall referral system particularly complicated cases including keeping contact with the referral Centre
- Will give input in maintaining QOC, including IP and maintain team morale
- Ensure technical competency of all clinic staff for time to time
- Closely work with the Project Manager and other key staff for smooth running of the centre
- Organize monthly management and technical staff meeting to review the progress in reaching the contract conditions and identify potential problems and develop actions for further improvements