The USAID/Bangladesh mission website has been moved as part of the redesign of the USAID website.
Vacancy: Administrative Assistant (Floating), FSN-6 (01)
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Bangladesh is seeking applications from qualified Bangladeshi nationals for the position of Administrative Assistant (Floating) in the Executive Office (EXO).
- Candidates for employment are generally hired at the first step of the established grade of the position. In some instances, candidate may be hired at a higher step when exceptional qualifications so warrant. If there are no qualified candidates at the stated grade level, a candidate may be hired at a lower grade level.
- NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.
- BASIC FUNCTION: This position is located in the Executive Office (EXO). The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a year round Administrative Assistant providing Mission-wide support to the different offices as the need arises, and as such, perform a
- comprehensive range of procedural, administrative and secretarial functions. The primary function is to provide administrative and secretarial coverage for Administrative Assistants who are on leave. Additionally, the Floating Administrative Assistant will assist Offices/teams with occasional clerical and administrative tasks as the need arises and schedule permits. This position will also provide the administrative support requirements of the Mission`s Development Leadership Initiative. Mission-wide clerical and administrative tasks will be coordinated by EXO. The Floating Admin Assistant must be multi-talented and able to assist with a variety of administrative tasks.
Telenor Digital is seeking a candidate for the position of Clinical Manager for its Health Project. The position exists to provide local experienced leadership and support for physicians providing a telemedicine service and to drive local efforts to improve clinical quality of the service. The Clinical Manager is a key position in achieving the operations objectives of providing an accessible, safe, effective and patient centered quality virtual health service.
As Clinical Manager, you are passionate about building a world class service. You will bring your clinical knowledge Read the rest of this entry »
FOLLOWING ARE ESSENTIAL:
- Good English Language Skills
- At least five years previous experience in programming and developing software
- A Masters’ Degree in Computer Science